subtitle

...a blog by Richard Flowers

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Day 1905: In Hiding

Wednesday:


Well, the RadioTimes have managed to make Daddy Richard look VERY stupid, because Mr Poirot is back next week and the week after in “After the Funeral” and “Taken at the Flood” so he was wrong BOTH times!

In the meantime, I was going to write a special piece about Mr Frown’s budget but I tried watching it and FELL ASLEEP! Did he say ANYTHING interesting at all? I know he has been doing it for ten years, but it seemed like he went on for ten years ALL IN ONE DAY!

I woke up when Mr Balloon appeared and started shouting. He was very excited about something, but I find it hard to believe it was Mr Frown’s speech. Maybe he had just swallowed a wasp.

But there is MUCH MORE serious news than Mr Frown boring the pants off everyone – Mr Balloon has BETRAYED ME! He has stopped his team in the HOUSE OF LORDS club from voting against GLORIFYING JAMES BOND and now it will be the law!!

I must go now, because I think Mr Blair has sent his STORMTROOPERS to GET ME!!!!!

No comments: