subtitle

...a blog by Richard Flowers

Monday, January 01, 2007

Day 2192: Happy Birthday to ME!

New Year’s Day:


I am SEVEN!

[R: He is six, but don’t argue with him, not today.]

I am a VERY HAPPY ELEPHANT. My Daddy Alex and Daddy Richard have got me PRESENTS!

Daddy Richard bought me some LEGO – which is okay.




Look: LEGO!


Daddy Alex, though, got me JAMES BOND! Because it is 2007 he has got me the first 2007 James Bond films on DVD. Well, the first 007 anyway. I think that he is VERY CLEVER!

Here is Mr Sean on shiny DVD – he is my FAVOURITE James Bond!



Look: MR SEAN!!


Here is Mr George on shiny DVD – he is my FAVOURITE James Bond!



Look: MR GEORGE!!!


Here is Mr Daniel on shiny, er, CD – he is my FAVOURITE James Bond!



Look: MR DANIEL!!!!


And here is my favouritest present of all: A BOOK ON CARS!!!!



Look: CARS!!!!!


And now we have watched “The Wind in the Willows” I have one thing to add: POOP POOP!

No comments: