Hooray, I am EIGHT!
[R: He is seven, but there's no arguing with him.]
Today I had a very happy birthday, with lots of presents but my especially favourite was getting all of Mr Pierce on DVD from Daddy Alex along with this EXCELLENT card:
'Tis the season to get Tag'd, it would seem, and so we had a VERY SEASONAL Magic Eight Meme from Citizen Alix, while everyone else seems to be picking their eight wishes for '08.
Here are MY eight BIRTHDAY wishes then:
1. Mr Brian to win the Mayor of London job (or at least beat Bonkers Boris into third)
2. "James Bond 22" to be as brilliant as "Casino Royale" and to have a REALLY good name, when they think of one
3. Mr Frown to take Mr Clogg's GOOD ADVICE and abolish the I.D.iot cards scheme
4. Everyone to enjoy Mr Simon's new Doctor Who book so much that he is IMMEDIATELY asked to come and write a TV episode (and he asks Daddy Alex and Daddy Richard to come and help him)
5. A cheap and practical hydrogen fuel cell (or other clean car engine) to be invented
6. Mr Lucas to relent and announce "Star Wars: Episode VII: Elephant of the Force" for release in 2010.
7. The next American President to be GOOD
8. I get offered a three book and movie deal for the publication of my Diary!
Phew, that was more difficult than I expected! And Citizen Alix's are EVEN HARDER, but I will TRY to give some answers to her too:
8 things I’m passionate about:
Eight sticky buns
8 things I want to do before I die
Get into the House of Lords Club
8 things I say often
Daddy! Don't SING!
8 books I’ve read recently or am still reading
"The Pirate Loop" by Mr Simon (I like the robots of Milky Pink City)
8 songs I could listen to over and over and do
The theme song from "Casino Royale": "You Know My Name (It's Millennium)"
8 things that attract me to my best friends