subtitle

...a blog by Richard Flowers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 3680: I'm Looking at Day 14611

Daddy's Birthday:


Daddy Richard is trying to convince me that he is NOT REALLY OLD, but I'm sure he is WELL over the hill!

Honestly! He is SO doddery that he has tripped over and fallen on the SELF DESTRUCT BUTTON for the SECRET VOLCANO BASE! What a NUMPTY!



(And yes, that really IS the one from James Bond!)

Still, there is HOPE! We have been listening to Ms Betty Driver on the Desert Island of Discs and SHE has been pulling pints on Consternation Street since longer than Daddy has been ALIVE!

Happy Birthday Daddy!
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now, fluffy one, I know you're only 10, but you leave your daddy alone.

He is NOT old.

If he is old then that means I am old. And what does that make my Bob who will be 60 in exactly five months' time.

Happy Birthday, Daddy Richard.