subtitle

...a blog by Richard Flowers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 3548: It should have been ME... and it was!!!

Saturday:


Well, adjectives escape me, this came as something of a surprise, but it turns out that I am Liberal Democrat Blogger of the Year.

And I have the coaster to prove it. No really, it's cut from rare crystal Libroleum and is worth more than words can say.


Prescious Thing
Posted by Picasa



Once they'd picked him up off the floor, they made Daddy Richard make a speach. Here're his words in full:
wibble, wibble, wibble, wibble, wibble
So let ME say, big thank you hugs to the judges for voting for me and to all the other nonimees for being such good sports and most especially to Auntie Helen for doing all the work that makes the Blog of the Year awards happen.

Only the Liberal Democrats could get into government after ninety years... and choose a soft toy as their best blogger of the year.

I'm actually a bit chuffed. Thank you.

5 comments:

Andrew Hickey said...

You deserved it. Fluffy Justice has been achieved!

JohnM said...

I still can't let on who I get my economics knowledge from - but thankyou!

Mark Pack said...

Hooray!

mickeyjack said...

It is true that Fluffy Justice has been achieved!!! I love this blog and can be found here most days!

Spidey is very pleased for you and also chuffed with her shortlisting given that shes only been blogging for a year.

Enjoy your coaster trunky ;-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Very fluffily deserved.